Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Does anyone know of...

...a competent seamstress in the Bay Area?

I'm looking for someone who could sew something, i.e. a long, somewhat complicated, "Magical!" dress. I have a vision for something... but I can't sew. (Have been taking sewing lessons on and off since I was 11 and the best I could do... barely... was a very simple skirt. Sewing is like architecture with fabric...and I have no skill with either.)

Any contacts, recommendations or advice is much appreciated! Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

  1. You could try to get in contact with some students who are in under grad or grad school for fashion and im sure they wouldnt mind a side job and you wouldnt have to pay to much??? just an idea... maybe the art institute students?? But i do think you making it by your very own magical hands would have a special touch to it.....Well as long as it gets made, sounds wonderful!!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete